Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spring Break Little Bitty Bird Card Class

This class will include four cards featuring Papertrey Ink's Little Bitty Bird stamps and a
Copic Marker Introduction!!!!
This class will also feature handmade embellishments using stamps, dies, felt, jewels, glitter, cardstock, ribbon, lace, buttons and twine. The class will be offered Friday, March 18th, at 2:00 and 6:00. The cost for the class will be $15.00. Registration for the class will continue through Monday, March 7th at 8:00 pm. To register, please email me at klockart@msn.com!!!

Supplies needed: Brown Ink, Cutter, Adhesive, Zip Dry, Pop dots, and scissors.
I will be placing a Papertrey Ink order on Monday if you would like to order a Little Bitty Bird Set of your own, please let me know and I will be happy to order one for you with no shipping costs.

If you need to cancel for any reason, please contact me 48 hours in advance.

Here's some close-ups of each individual card:



I look forward to seeing you during Spring Break!!!
Kristii

11 comments:

  1. What a great class, love those little birds and the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. seems to be a great class! your cards are soooo beautiful.. each of them!
    {hugs} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw this tonight 3-23-11. How did the classes go? I love the card samples you made! I love your mix of elements - especially felt which is my new favorite thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Your cards are so SUPER SWEET!!! I love them all!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL cards, I hope your class goes really well. Shame I live so far away, I'd love to come along, it looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are gorgeous, I have just started to make cards..they are not easy lol...I definately have such an appreciation for card makers after making just a few of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are beautiful! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I love PTI too! Happy Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are wonderful! I love everything I have ever seen from Papertrey, but I have yet to order…crazy, I know!

    I love all of these…I can't even pick a favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every one of these cards are super adorable! So many fun details! I love this what you did with this set! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of these are *awesome* Kristii - truly breathtaking!!

    ReplyDelete